Sunday 25 October 2009

Thoughts of Big Brother

Tax the road the ride upon,
Tax the air you breathe;
Little black boxes in your cars,
I’ll know where you are before you do!
Id cards with Dna we’ve got your number son,
Its no good complaining you voted me back
Three terms!, it’s my page in history.
And now to leave my legacy
To prudent Gordon, my right hand
(He’s about a much use as that!)

Should I stay or should I go,
The people must really love me
Perhaps I could abolish parliament
And be President of my own republic
Perhaps privatise the monarchy: King Tony
And Queen Cherie
It has a nice ring don’t you think
Yes now, I hear the cheers
At least it would spare us from Big Ears
(To say nothing of the gorgeous Camilla)


Doublespeak and Gobbleygook
Brother Blair watches over you
Protects you with his ASBOs,
Electronic tags and community service
The sandal wearing yoghurt knitters
Cry wolf (though they cannot hunt them)
It’s not his fault he murdered those people
He can’t do what he is told
It’s a medical condition brought about
Because he never had an ice cream
When he was 2 years old



. ©Rosewing

No comments: